Partnering For Success ~ East Lyme, CT
Can two busy practices really work together?
At HJT, we designed a floor plan for two practices that are now able to provide a “one stop shop” for their patients.
- Unique design for a non-traditional sized building lot
- Centralized support areas
- Create and redirect traffic flow
- Dedicated separate practice areas
- Ample seating for patients and parents
Two - or more - busy practices can coexist in the same building and still provide workspace and the functionality your staff wants. Find out how in our Partnering For Success Case Study.